inspect pets and champions

Ideas, dreams, and feedback.
Aniac

inspect pets and champions

Post by Aniac »

I would like to be able to inspect my pets in order to determine what they have equipped. Sometimes I create a pet, and equip it with gear and days later I am trying to remember what I gave it, other than the visible weapons. If the pets were able to be inspected, this would also allow a player to add an item the pet doesnt have equipped, and possibly allow the player to upgrade a specific item previously equipped with a better item.

Same thing for the Arena Champions so that players could do the same. The downside for the Champions equipping items would be the mechanic of which item takes priority. From what I have read online but not confirmed on Casual Dreams, is that the weapon with the lowest delay takes precedence and the armor item with highest AC takes precedence. This could lead to a 'better' item being replaced with a 'lesser' item based on AC or delay only.

I also attempted to replace a weapon on a champion, using a lower delay than what was equipped, and he said...thanks for the item, but didnt equip it. :oops:

Aniac