Rathe Council

Ideas, dreams, and feedback.
Jysin

Rathe Council

Post by Jysin »

Goes without saying, but this event is unkillable in its current state. The way the event works just doesn't translate well for a solo play server.

I am in full Time gear and ~150aa. I was tanking half the councilmen and they absolutely obliterate me. Half the councilmen have a 1k dd AE with a slow component. No player can tank all 12 of these things while eating 6k worth of AE on a -400 magic check.

Event requires you to kill all 12 councilmen at once (within a few minutes of each other) or they respawn.

I suggest some minor tweaking to this event for the server. Otherwise, this will need a group of people to co-ordinate and kill.

Minor note: the doors in PoEarth B are locked and require a player to kill the ring events to pass through. Not sure if this is intentional, as you have unlocked doors on the rest of the server.
restene

Re: Rathe Council

Post by restene »

this was one event that as soon as i started it, i clicked gate potion right away. like jysin said, it's pretty impossible with solo or even duo set up. i tried the fro event in fire a while back with another player. we had 3 toons: SK, BL, and Shm. took us quite a while to clear all the way (involves quite some time for so many mobs, as well as a couple of CRs). i think our time ran out so fro never spawned. another pop event i could think of would be coirnav - those waves after waves mobs will be painful unless you have some serious aoe's going, and coirnav is on an even tighter timer.

not sure how hard to tweak these type of events. some servers i've been on had players so beefed up, that these trash basically just die very fast. but i am not sure if that's the way for this server. maybe grouping is the only real real solution?
poru
Site Admin

Re: Rathe Council

Post by poru »

Fine tuning elemental encounters is next on the hit list, fyi. ;)