Server Events

Content unique to our server.
DLNC1

Server Events

Post by DLNC1 »

Could we get a list of the events that happen on the server, and what order they're designed to be done in? Gets kind of frustrating wandering around a zone for 30 minutes, just to find the mob, and be killed with 2 or 3 swings.
Scott

Re: Server Events

Post by Scott »

FV lvl 60 spider
FV lvl 65 named spider
Ak'kanon brownies
Kith forest ravagers
South karana elemental

These are the first 5 easiest event mobs to kill.

Strike forces, deathspeakers, BB spider, sleeper, mino in EK, beholder in the maze, troll, and a few others require good gear and a decent amount of aa. Some mobs can be slowed so be sure to have a slow proc weap and a tash stick handy. Bring an alt or a friend, some mob effects are worse with 2 but it's worth the effort (minus beholder).

Gronk - if you want to kill some stuff just send a tell and I'll check my lockout timers

I forgot to add, macroquest will take 5 minutes to download and open. You may not even have to log out of EQ. Open your eq map like normal and it will add every single mob that is up on your map so you never have to wander around. Also, if you type /target mobname it will target that mob and have a direct red line between you and the mob on your map. Makes everything so much easier and is better than track.