Greetings, and a question

Polite and constructive conversation.
Getin

Greetings, and a question

Post by Getin »

Like the server style - it's the sort of place that'll let me shake off the rust from not playing in forever, w/o looking like a fool :P

Have LdoN been tweaked as well? or primairly Pop? like the idea of running solo crawls~

Cheers,

EDIT: Valanya really helped out my shammy, huge thanks to him/her. :D if you visit the forums at all Valanya, shoot me a pm if you ever need a hand with something - either here or EZserver. or even on live luclin (assuming 10 year old characters don't get purged by Sony)
poru
Site Admin

Re: Greetings, and a question

Post by poru »

LDoN instances will become available eventually, they still need to be balanced for solo play.

You can acquire LDoN gear by handing in any LDoN augs you find (random world drop) to the LDoN Merchants in the bazaar.
Getin

Re: Greetings, and a question

Post by Getin »

poru wrote:LDoN instances will become available eventually, they still need to be balanced for solo play.

You can acquire LDoN gear by handing in any LDoN augs you find (random world drop) to the LDoN Merchants in the bazaar.
Challange accepted! :P Let's see how far one war+shammy can go. (gets one-shotted)

Cool to know about the aug drops, been stockpiling them slowly, so hopefully I can turn them around for points reletive to my level.

Got a great server here - it's not cheaty, but still a reasonable experience - look forward to exploring places that used to require 40 other people to tag along >_>

EDIT: ah, I see why you have the augs distributed as world drops - can't zone into the instances - seen it before on a few servers. :/ I'll jsut have to grind out the old fashioned way. :D