Iksar shaman Skull Quest #5

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
inwkxm

Iksar shaman Skull Quest #5

Post by inwkxm »

The quest is pretty simple, you are just spendingtime to collect everything. Perhaps there is something I am missing but I did get to the point where I performed the hand in to Galdon Vok Nir in the Overthere outpost he ate the hand in. What should happen is you get a Iksar skull from him that you can use to proceed forward.

Now I did notice some other odd things with the quest that caused me to hesitate proceeding like Heirophant Zand not responding to me saysing "What skulls of Di Nozok", but I have seen that behavior before and was able to complete the quests.

This is a very long camping of items as the items you need come from 2 mobs in 2 zones that do not always drop what you need. In FM is Overseer Dlubish which you have to kill his PH for him to pop. He did pop often enough but out of 7 or so kills he only had the "Dai Nozok skull canopic" once, most of the time he did not have anything but coin. This took a couple of hours to get. The next part was killing Froglok Ton Warriors in SoNH I could only find 2 of these in the NE area of the zone and again they did not always drop the Piece of Totem (Top, Middle, and Bottom) and the Ton Warrior Totem (1) This took 4 or so hours to get due the low pop/drop rate and the fact that you have to get the right 3 Piece of Totem for the pottery combine. I don't mind the long camps because it give me time to chill and work on casting skills, but just wanted to give all a heads up that these are not quick camps so be prepared to spend some time collecting the items.

Anyways once you have those items it is suppose to just be a hand in for the Skull. Poru I know you are busy and no rush just passing it along as well as letting others know that there might be a brick wall for this if they are working on the quest. Since the end results of the quest chain is a really nice shaman click of carnage.

Here is a link to the quest info I was working from.

Skull quest #5
everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=217
https://wiki.project1999.com/Shaman_Skull_Quests

Thanks,

Toban
poru
Site Admin

Re: Iksar shaman Skull Quest #5

Post by poru »

This should make the top of my list in the coming week.