I made a thing...

Polite and constructive conversation.
Caanan

I made a thing...

Post by Caanan »

So I've been making some Game of Thrones reactions on YouTube and haven't been too bad at it. I'm still learning and getting to know the ins and outs of video editing and recording. I made this about an hour ago, and was wondering what yall thought! I got destracted a few times and tend to ramble on about nothing it seems a few times but hey! Good times!

https://youtu.be/RZPJXuTgDPw
Aniac

Re: I made a thing...

Post by Aniac »

Caanan,

That was great. I liked seeing all the particles effects during the fights, as I have a lot of that turned off due to my lowly computer. Having music in the background was cool too. Xoe got a bit of screentime too, heh.

Only one small suggestion for future videos, during the fights I would like to see the window or windows with your toons a little larger on screen. Like when you clicked on an item to show the stats etc I couldnt see it at all. Maybe bounce to a split screen of just the toons?

Anyways, overall two thumbs up man! 8-)

Enjoy Casual Dreams ~
As of December 23, 2016:
Aniac-Rogue level 65, 745 AA's
Aniacromancer, Necro level 65, 225 AA's
Drainiac, Druid level 65, 39 AA's
Skaniac, SK level 65, 30 AA's
poru
Site Admin

Re: YouTube video

Post by poru »

Very cool video!

Well done and thank you for the plug!

:D
Caanan

Post by Caanan »

Aniac wrote:
Only one small suggestion for future videos, during the fights I would like to see the window or windows with your toons a little larger on screen. Like when you clicked on an item to show the stats etc I couldnt see it at all. Maybe bounce to a split screen of just the toons?

Anyways, overall two thumbs up man! 8-)
Thanks man! I spent a bit of time trying to figure out how to set it up, and unfortunatlly there is no easy way to swap screens like that. I could do screen changes, however i'd honestly forget to change between screens when I swap characters. Since I play on two monitors its easy for me to record both and change between both. I'll see what I can do and maybe have them overlap a little to allow a bigger picture of game play
Aniac

Post by Aniac »

Caanan,

I hear ya man. I am not trying to make your video sessions more complicated or difficult, simply wanted to get the most out of your efforts on the players end.

What video editing software do you use? (is it mac or pc ?).

Also in general, I am curious what you use to two-box....nothing extra, IS-boxer, MQ2....etc, let me know, inquiring minds want to know.

Again, much appreciate the effort put in by you, and I am positive Poru does as well. /cheer Caanan

Aniac
jaylarr

Post by jaylarr »

Very cool :)
Caanan

Post by Caanan »

Aniac wrote:Caanan,

I hear ya man. I am not trying to make your video sessions more complicated or difficult, simply wanted to get the most out of your efforts on the players end.

What video editing software do you use? (is it mac or pc ?).

Also in general, I am curious what you use to two-box....nothing extra, IS-boxer, MQ2....etc, let me know, inquiring minds want to know.

Again, much appreciate the effort put in by you, and I am positive Poru does as well. /cheer Caanan

Aniac
I only use Microsoft Movie maker, and I guess that answers your PC question too. I use MQ2 only for the /stick command really and to see the map with enemies around. I'm back from a few weeks vacation and should return shortly :)
Aniac

Post by Aniac »

I went AWOL for a few weeks as well.

Look forward to seeing you back in game.

Aniac
Enjoy Casual Dreams ~
As of Feb 6th, 2017:
Aniac-Rogue level 65, 840 AA's
Aniacromancer, Necro level 65, 225 AA's
Drainiac, Druid level 65, 39 AA's
Skaniac, SK level 65, 119 AA's
PabstObanCD1

Post by PabstObanCD1 »

I'm a fan of Storm of Spoilers podcast and SmokeScreen YouTube channel.

I love it when people make fan content for stuff like this.

It's like water cooler talk only on the interwebs.