Fabled List??

Polite and constructive conversation.
inwkxm

Fabled List??

Post by inwkxm »

Just was wondering if there was a list of Fabled Mobs on the server. Was thinking about this last night and thought it might be fun to going on a Head Hunting Quest for Fabled Mobs. I know there are a few off the top of my head... Mobs in Fabled ToV Dragons, Fabled Trak, Fabled Venril Sathir.

I was just thinking along the lines of something like Fabled Flippy and so on. I just was not sure if there was a list of Fabled mobs that perhaps we could hunt down that might be stronger or not. Just was looking for something to do a bit different and thought a Head Hunting like quest for myself would be fun. I just was not sure if there was a Fabled Mob List that someone might have to work from.

Anyways just me wanting to have a bit of fun :lol: But if you have a list or have seen any fabled mobs please share... Would like to add them to my hit list Ha

Toban
arzfire

Re: Fabled List??

Post by arzfire »

Fabled Tolapumj and Fabled Lockjaw exist.
arzfire

Post by arzfire »

Fabled skeletal berserker in Karnors Castle, dropped a fabled ring, band of eternal flame i think.
Fabled Baron Yosig in Old Seb, dropped fabled journeymans walking stick.
Hexis

Post by Hexis »

Fabled ToV zone, Fabled Trakanon from what I wonder if there is a Fabled Tantor…. Fabled tantorz tusk would be a nice 2 hander :)
Eden

Post by Eden »

There are about 16 different Fabled enemies I have seen in Sebillis.
Loonitunes

Post by Loonitunes »

Is there a flagging process to get into the fabled ToV zone?
Eden

Post by Eden »

Loonitunes wrote: 25 Oct 2022 16:27 Is there a flagging process to get into the fabled ToV zone?
There are two ways to qualify to enter Fabled Temple of Veeshan.
1. Be level 65 and have flags from defeating the Elemental Planes Gods & Quarm
2. Be level 65 and 200+ AA's

I would suggest attempting the Fabled Temple of Veeshan with 200+aa honestly, despite whatever flags you may have. Fighting some of the dragons can be brutal and long, even many Duo's will find some of the Fabled to be quite a step up from anything previously encountered. Depending on class and gear I would say many of them are comparable to the 65+ custom content enemies found throughout the world. In general the Fabled Temple of Veeshan dragons will have health pools many times larger than other enemies, their spells will be resisted far less often, and they will attack for far more damage.
Loonitunes

Post by Loonitunes »

woot! thanks you for the info! Yeah, I don't have anywhere near 200AAs yet so I will keep building those up. One more question, past 200 AAs is it somewhat soloable, or are additional body(s) needed?
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Depending on class and the gear you have its somewhat soloable. Melee characters who have more HP and mitigation will have an easier time starting out then casters imo. Especially ones with crazy good discs like zerkers. Might have to start with killing the easier dragons in FToV and getting some gear before hitting up the tougher ones. Poru has said he soloed everything with his wizard just not sure how many AAs he had at the point he did FToV.
Loonitunes

Post by Loonitunes »

Makes sense. I'll hit that 200AA mark and try it out with my Bard first, he's my best-equipped atm and should be a lot of fun.