Issue with Monk Epic

They will fist you to death.
bloodyroar4

Issue with Monk Epic

Post by bloodyroar4 »

Hi Poru,

I've completed every step of the Monk epic up until the Astral Projection in OT, in which case I'm supposed to hand him Trunt's Head. Hailing him invokes the follow text ''Astral Projection is ignoring you''. Handing him Trunt's Head also triggers ''Astral Projection is ignoring you''. He cons indifferent so there shouldn't be any faction problems (I'm assuming). I'm at a loss, as there's nothing else I can do with the quest at this point.

Any assistance you could offer would be appreciated.

-Arakashi
poru
Site Admin

Re: Issue with Monk Epic

Post by poru »

I just tested it, it's working fine.

You're missing a step.

It may take a large volume of water to quench this thirst for your epic. ;)
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

On second thought, after skimming a thread on the monk epic, folks are saying the part you are skipping is skippable on live so I have made it so here on Casual Dreams as well.

Happy questing!

:)
bloodyroar4

Post by bloodyroar4 »

Haha nice hint ^.^ Totally skipped past Deep cuz it's labelled as optional. But that's great, thanks for your assistance :D

Do you have a donation link? :)
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Epics are epically frustrating sometimes but they really bring back memories of the glory days :)

Donations are much appreciated, thank you. They really help out with upkeep.

Be sure to check out our thank-you vendor for patrons in PoK, the Fairy Mistress.

Happy New Year!
bloodyroar4

Post by bloodyroar4 »

Indeed, hah. Rather this than ''collect 10 flowers'', ''kill 10 orcs'', repeat, repeat, repeat :p

No worries! I'd imagine people don't donate much on smaller servers. R.I.P.

All went well with the Astral Projection in OT but now the A.P. in LOIO isn't spawning. Checked a couple times over the course of a few hours and he still isn't up. Afaik he's only supposed to be despawned for 3 hours (assuming someone else completed that part of the quest recently). Any ideas?
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

We sorted it out already but wanted to let other folks know the Astral Projection in Lake of Ill Omen is on the platform as he should be but the coordinates don't match with the online guides.