Elemental Armor Crafted?

Polite and constructive conversation.
adevati

Elemental Armor Crafted?

Post by adevati »

Hey all, I haven't player live in over a decade so forgive me if I am missing something or using the wrong names.

I have a few patterns for the Elemental armor from PoF. I know you can buy the mats off the vendor in Bazaar, but at 10K/each they break my bank rather quickly. And everytime I drop some plat on the ethereal stuff, someone vendors a Jagged Timeforge Blade that I can no longer afford :cry: . So I've been trying to farm the mats and save my money. I have a plentiful supply of everything except those pesky "Rune of the Combine".

Online says they drop most frequently in MM and other places say they drop off any 30-40 mob. I've fully cleared MM about 7 times now, and other zones with lvl 30-40 mobs for good measure. I've not seen a single one. Are these just crazy rare, bugged, or switched to a vendor item?
inwkxm

Re: Elemental Armor Crafted?

Post by inwkxm »

Adevati,

I think what you are trying to make is the Celestial Essence but you can make it from more than just Rune of the Combine.

Here is a link to several drops that it can be made from.

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=1190

Also if I am online shoot me a tell I probably have what you need banked for the combine.

Toban
dalien

Post by dalien »

You can buy Scent of Marr in PoK instead of farming the runes.

EQTC - Item: Cured Ethereal Energy

You can actually buy everything you need in PoK except for Strand of Ether, so make sure to save any that you see drop. I haven't played in a while so I forget the conversion rate, but I'm pretty sure that 20 strands=5 cured ethereal energy.

It's a bit time consuming but this can also be a good way to make plat if you have a bunch of strands laying around. The cured end product vendors for a nice amount of cash.
adevati

Post by adevati »

Thank you both. I was a dummy and only clicked the top recipe and figured that was the only way.
Velina

Post by Velina »

I forgot you could buy Scent of Marr. Here I was roaming the world collecting runes, pages, and essences for this. LOL.

/shame on me