Drakkin - Crescent Reach initial quests bugged

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Obujin

Drakkin - Crescent Reach initial quests bugged

Post by Obujin »

I managed to complete 'Welcome to Crescent Reach' by hailing Innkeeper Fathus as the final step. When hailed, he tells you:

'Vasha, [your name], and welcome to my little corner of our fine city of Crescent Reach. I have a fine selection of goods available and even the [council] has been known to frequent my establishment, I'm proud to say!'

But when you respond with 'council' there is no response from him. This should lead to the next of the initial quests you need to complete in order to begin your Breath Weapon quests.

I tried moving on to Council Aide Mystrana, as she's involved with the other quests, but you need to hand her a Crescent Citizen's Declaration, which you're supposed to get from Innkeepe Fathus, and thus she too is unresponsive, even to quest line triggers.

Hopefully this can get fixed, as the Drakkin's Breath Weapon is a big part of their race's appeal.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I only got around to beginning on Crescent Reach - or even visit it - when I was level 44. Don't know if that matters in any way.
Elspeth

Re: Drakkin - Crescent Reach initial quests bugged

Post by Elspeth »

That's as far as that questline goes on any of the emu servers.