FIXED: mage epic bug?

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
restene

FIXED: mage epic bug?

Post by restene »

Akksstaff in Najena would not talk to my mage. :? I first thought it was because she was below 46 (started at 44, and did all the steps before Akksstaff). But last night I level'd her to 46 and still, no response from Akksstaff. I was wondering if this is a bug or I did something wrong. tia!
poru
Site Admin

Re: mage epic bug?

Post by poru »

I haven't done the mage epic before so i can't venture a guess as to what the problem might be.

It's just the default eqemu quest, though, i haven't touched it. Keep surfing guides and maybe try searching the eqemulator forum.

I am out of town right now, i'll look at the quest script in the next day or two if you haven't sorted it out.
restene

Post by restene »

/gasp! so you meant to tell me that little gnomer with mage epic u have was all illusion??

i've tried everything to get him talk to my mage but none worked. i killed him once, i said the phrases, i turned in the items (which he ate), and i begged on my knees... it doesn't seem like an a common issue at all when i looked it up on google. maybe my mage is just bugged. not a huge deal since i can always just level up and get the last pet.

BTW, mage is now 50 and he still won't talk to me. so it's not the level restriction.

thanks!
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Fixed.

There was a disabled, broken lua quest in there. No clue what that was all about.

I rewrote it in perl and Akksstaff is tested as working.
restene

Re: FIXED: mage epic bug?

Post by restene »

:D thank you thank you!!!