Goblins need updating....

Ideas, dreams, and feedback.
Zeka

Goblins need updating....

Post by Zeka »

I have seen that a 25%dmg reduction has happened to the gobbies. My 500aa warrior didn't notice really much difference in their difficulty at all. But that is not what this post is about as I did not have a problem with their difficulty before but rather with their loot table.

Right now as I see it you have Time gear then world boss gear. The world bosses are in three categories. A few low level bosses for non-65 (brownies and FV lady at times.) Then you have goblins which drop the next tier loot from time but one could argue that the goblins are more work then they are worth. Then you have the other world boss events that are just tank and spanks and are ez-pz.

My issue is that goblins are the most annoying and difficult world events to deal with yet they not the beneficiaries of a decent loot table. Not only are they more difficult but loot is in the form of a quest that takes extra goblin farming for an item that is only better in HP from time gear. My time gear has better AC than what the goblins want to replace it with.

So as of right now, their is zero incentive in killing goblins and this is why they are always up... no one but me and maybe Kenny ever kill them. You are far better off doing Time and then jumping to the non goblin world events that are easier and drop better loot then goblins. I don't know the solution for this as I am not a game admin and you (Poru) would have far more insight into how best to tweak this, I just know it is an issue imo.

Thanks