Thank you Poru

Polite and constructive conversation.
inwkxm

Thank you Poru

Post by inwkxm »

I am sure you have heard it over and over from many that enjoy Casual Dreams..but I just wanted to thank you for all you do to make Everquest special at least to me again.

I played EQ from 99 - 06. Love everything about the game... Bard was my main and there was not much I could not do with him when leveling up...The fun was the community and enjoying a since of accomplishment when your brothers and sister in arms went after a big target.

I do miss that part of EQ and looked in other games to get the repeat sense I got from EQ, but it just never was the same. I know Casual Dream is not the same as live, but playing the last couple of months and going back to some of the place that I grouped and raided with my EQ family just brought back some really great memories.

The Casual Dream Community is awesome and I just wanted to personally Thank You Poru for all you do to keep the server going and the community strong.

Thanks again

Toban
grant

Re: Thank you Poru

Post by grant »

seconded, having a blast
poru
Site Admin

Re: Thank you Poru

Post by poru »

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is a labor of love! :D

I really enjoy the game and the technical aspect of hosting and writing content.

When I launched this server I thought it would just be nice to play when I am away from home.

I figured a curious explorer or two would pop in eventually but almost 3000 accounts in 14 months? :lol:

Like you, the communal aspect was something I greatly valued. It always pained me to move on to the next cool game because it was just so hard to maintain those connections from one game to the next.

My thought behind the Casual Dreams community was to bridge the gap between games and time and try to foster those lasting connections that make gaming so much more fun.

Right now the hardest part is being busy IRL because I would rather be writing cool new events all day :ugeek: