FIXED: Assist Silverwing (VP Quest)

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
dalien

FIXED: Assist Silverwing (VP Quest)

Post by dalien »

I've been working on the VP quests because they give out great loot but I've run into a problem with one of the ground spawns for Silverwing's quest.

Assist Silverwing is the quest I'm referring to and Inscribable Words [Nagafen's Lair] is the ground spawn I'm having trouble with.

It is supposed to spawn at -1569 -386 (basically at the foot of King Tranix's throne) with a 1 hour respawn time, but I have yet to see it despite checking multiple times over multiple days. I know it's a popular area and figured it was just other people picking it up but I've logged in there quite a few times now with a full repop of giants+Nag and still no luck.

I got the other 3 ground spawns without a hitch so just wondering if this one is missing or I'm just having bad luck/timing.
dalien

Re: Assist Silverwing (VP Quest)

Post by dalien »

So it's been a couple of weeks and I have all the pages now except the elusive SolB ground spawn.

I have a feeling it's related to this issue FIXED: missing groundspawns, maybe restarting the zone or making it dynamic would fix it?
poru
Site Admin

Re: Assist Silverwing (VP Quest)

Post by poru »

Fixed, it was spawning under the world.
dalien

Re: FIXED: Assist Silverwing (VP Quest)

Post by dalien »

Thanks! Looking forward to finishing up my VP quests so I can turn around and murder them for more loot... muahaha.