PoTactics Rallos Zek Flag

Post by syrics »

As i understand it, in order to get rallos zek flag in PoTactics i need to:
kill vallon
kill tallon
clear the middle areas (entrance level)
Clear the upper level
Then Rallos Zek will be targetable.
(someone was stating in ooc that i had to kill vallon and tallon again after killing rallos)

As a rogue, i just simply do not have the dps to make this happen. the first time i tried this vallon respawned before i even got to Rallos (and i did not know i had to clear the castle area)

On the second attempt i had help from a beastlord and we killed vallon/tallon but as we were killing our way to rallos we found out we had to kill the entire middle level and upper lvl. While we were kill the rest of the upper level respawns started making their way up the steps.

Would you consider making it so that killing valon/tallon will make rallos targetable or slowing the respawns of the middle and upper floors?
dalien

Re: PoTactics Rallos Zek Flag

Post by dalien »

Pretty sure that's not how he's spawned unless something changed from live.

There's two trigger mobs, Decorin Berik and Decorin Grunhork, that you have to kill within 6 minutes of each other (Clear up to each of them, then pull Berik to Grunhork's spawn point and kill them together). Tallon Zek will spawn in the hallway there and Vallon nearby (you have 20 minutes to kill both once they spawn).

Once you do this you should be able to attack the "fake" Rallos Zek, and have 20 minutes do so. After getting him to 50% he'll despawn and the real "Rallos Zek the Warlord" should spawn down in the arena pit. You have 20 minutes from this point to engage and kill him.

I'm going from memory here but pretty sure the Decorins spawn at the red X's on this map:

I'm not powerful enough to try this on my own yet but give it a shot, kill them both at the same time and it should start the event script.
syrics

Post by syrics »

Omg thank you for posting this I'll try again.
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Dalien nailed it.

I've done it on my test monk before, it works.
syrics

Post by syrics »

thanks again dalien & poru ill try it again this weekend
syrics

Post by syrics »

woot, I was able to complete the event thanks for your help guys.