Noob Question

Polite and constructive conversation.
Chaya

Noob Question

Post by Chaya »

Hello , I recently start a toons or 2 :p i love reroll.

First , i would like to thanks the community like Bralion and Fabled whose DS me and Gear my small pally ;)

I have some small question :
-Epics , is it a simple loot or is it the original quest ? Is there only Epic 1 or is it also Epic 2 , 2.5 , .... ?

- Is Ldon permit in solo ? are they still accessible as the same place as on life server ?

- Do we need to follow the same progression for accessing plane of Time as we have to follow in Life server ? Or after a certain level we have access ?

- what are the thinks to do after reached lvl 65 ?

Thanks in advance for you answers .

Best Regards
PabstObanCD1

Re: Noob Question

Post by PabstObanCD1 »

I have some small question :
-Epics , is it a simple loot or is it the original quest ? Is there only Epic 1 or is it also Epic 2 , 2.5 , .... ?
Just 1.0
- Is Ldon permit in solo ? are they still accessible as the same place as on life server ?
No LdoN on this server.
- Do we need to follow the same progression for accessing plane of Time as we have to follow in Life server ? Or after a certain level we have access ?
Nope, just need to be level 65 to enter time.
- what are the thinks to do after reached lvl 65 ?
Mostly level 65 content. There are a handful of custom events that are for the most part harder than Plane of Time and most of them are designed for solo play (so bringing friends or your 2 box might make the Fight harder). These tend to drop loot from future expansions. They all have lockout timers and have respawn timers that range from hours to a day. Lockout timers for these various events range from 8 hours to 48 hours.
Thanks in advance for you answers
Anytime