Kithicor Werewolf event!

Content unique to our server.
poru
Site Admin

Kithicor Werewolf event!

Post by poru »

The ever-suffering citizens of Kithicor require even more assistance; they are now plagued by a clan of werewolves.

Beware the rare Alpha spawn!

rdgxray

Re: Kithicor Werewolf event!

Post by rdgxray »

I killed these ravengers many times until they stopped appearing. Never saw an Alpha. I kept doing the event every time I saw it up. One day I went to do it and the Alpha spawned! I fought and killed it, was a long fight and it didn't drop anything special. I was crushed after doing the event many times and wondering about the Alpha and then finally seeing and killing it and the loot was pointless. I hope it's loot table can be improved as I found it not worth the time or effort. I was entertained doing the event many times so not a total loss.
inwkxm

Re: Kithicor Werewolf event!

Post by inwkxm »

While this event is not special for gear that you may have thought it would be, the one thing this event provided me with was pet weapons since the proc for most of the drops was some form of lifetap proc. Also was not bad for handing the weapons over to an alt or someone new.

But I am with you on this it was a bit disappointing finally killing the Alpha (considering how rare he is) and the gear was so underwhelming. That said Poru did something right with it. It is a fun event to attempt to track down the Ravengers and kept me coming back in hopes of finding the Alpha.

Jallain