Ogre Champion doing OK?

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Karm

Ogre Champion doing OK?

Post by Karm »

The Ogre champion has won for weeks. He always seems to have the same gear.

Is it possible that he is bugged and his inventory is not resetting?

If not, whoever is twinking the ogre champion, give someone else a turn! I equipped the DE with a full set of PoT + Event trash and he got his butt handed to him.

Thanks!
Eden

Re: Ogre Champion doing OK?

Post by Eden »

I think it's had the same items for a few months now lol. It's not lost in that long at least.
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Thats weird thought they were only supposed to keep their gear for a week max before resetting.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Thats what I heard as well, but that ogre champion has not looked different or lost a match in a very long time. Maybe someone is very diligently equipping the ogre with the exact same items or very close to the same items every week.
Karm

Post by Karm »

I can verify that the DE champion is resetting his gear every so often, so it seems like only the ogre is bugged…

… or of course it’s possible thah someone has way too many sets of armor and weapons with the exact same appearance. Seems like a lot of effort.
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Decked out Barbarian Champ for tonight's battle. Barb has 6/8 Archaic plate with the other 2 pieces being Archaic chain, Fabled belt of the destroyer for its 45% worn haste, main hand is a Timespinner and off hand is a Siren Song dagger for pet and haste procs. Rest of his slot are filled with pretty high end gear mostly from FToV.

Hopefully its just the Ogre that's messed up and not something with the script making the winner retain all their gear no matter how long.
Karm

Post by Karm »

OK, should be a fun battle LOL. Last I checked Suntara/Shizax had equipped 3 champions with coral hilted tulwars so it should be a big old mess LOL.
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

I was able to farm up and give 6 Champs some Tulwars so it should be an interesting fight.

Tulwars did almost nothing, seemed like they were always resisted. Would cause aggro if there was a Champ alone after defeating another. Ogre has some kinda life tap weapon(s) that allowed him to solo the DE from 98% to 0 when he only had 33% hp left himself in the final fight. Didn't help that the decked out Barb had to do a couple 2v1 fights while the Ogre was always 1 on 1. One of them being vs the Ogre and DE at the end. Oh well have to figure out another way to take down the Ogre I guess or hope that the script has some kinda randomness to it.
Karm

Post by Karm »

Shenanigans!
Karm

Post by Karm »

Looks like the Erudite Champion took it down tonight!