WTB Tainted Darksteel BP (Pally Epic, from Hate)

Buy and sell.
Shazz

WTB Tainted Darksteel BP (Pally Epic, from Hate)

Post by Shazz »

Hi folks,

I feel like the Thought Destroyer is either trolling me or I don't know how to spawn it here. I've seen it twice, no BP, but that was a few days ago and I can't get it to spawn anymore. Not sure exactly where I saw it.

If you have one of these for sale, or see one on a merchant, pst! All of my chars are in the guild <Shazz>
Eden

Re: WTB Tainted Darksteel BP (Pally Epic, from Hate)

Post by Eden »

I have that breastplate for you. I'll keep an eye out for you online.
I usually play Belle, Polly or Serana most often.

It was trolling you. I took my bard Serana and used the faction song so everything was apprehensive, ran straight for the "thought destroyer" on track, the only thing it had was the breastplate.
Shazz

Post by Shazz »

Thank you! Do you know where in the zone you found it, approx? I find conflicting info when searching - some suggest any Scorn Banshee is a PH, others say its a spawn just NE of the Corrupter of Life. I've spent hours and hours trying to pop it but nada.
Shazz

Post by Shazz »

Well well because of your post (and because I don't have a 46+ toon with track), I decided to just run around to more areas. Found one up at -625, -229. Didn't drop the BP, but gonna just camp this spot for now and see if its like the only spawn location or something.

I'll keep an eye out for you as well to buy yours if we cross paths - thank you!
Shazz

Post by Shazz »

Thanks Serana!
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Killed it just south of the building that contains Maestro of Rancor -612, -209. No BP drop this time. Took an hour to respawn popped in the same place and again no BP.