Two thoughts for eventual consideration

Ideas, dreams, and feedback.
Getin

Two thoughts for eventual consideration

Post by Getin »

-It would likely throw balance out of whack, but lowering the lvl required for post-65 AA's would be a really nice touch - there are a lot of fun looking AA's trapped behind that wall. Perhaps they could cost alot more to obtain, at the trade-off of being 65? perhaps require all previous aa's to be purchased? just random a thought.

-Not sure how complicated it would be, but make the lockout timer for PoTime start when you START the event, not when you complete it - my timer has slowly crawled to a reset of about 1am, lol - so, if it was when I "start" I can reliably head in at 8 or 9, and have it stay there.

Those aside, thanks for a great server. <3
Aniac

Re: Two thoughts for eventual consideration

Post by Aniac »

Getin,

There has been different discussions about implementing content that is beyond the PoP expansion currently in place. And actually there is content in Casual Dreams that is from later expansions, however, it is limited by the level 65 cap of PoP.

Poru has implemented all sorts of custom content on the server which adds to the enjoyment of exploring, new encounters and gear. Not all of it is focused on the upper end of the spectrum, i.e. for level 65's.
-Not sure how complicated it would be, but make the lockout timer for PoTime start when you START the event, not when you complete it - my timer has slowly crawled to a reset of about 1am, lol - so, if it was when I "start" I can reliably head in at 8 or 9, and have it stay there.
I totally agree with this suggestion for the timing of the Plane of TimeB lockout, but ultimately its up to Poru as to whether he agrees with the logic of making the change. I can also confirm that the 24 hour lockout uses the time that one completes the instance and not when one begins it. I believe the 24 hour lockout time is in place so that a player can only do TimeB once per day...but that doesnt take into account the varying length of time it takes for players to complete the instance, which varies greatly.

Aniac