Most useful AA purchases early on?

Polite and constructive conversation.
PabstObanCD1

Most useful AA purchases early on?

Post by PabstObanCD1 »

I'm mainly looking for genera AA recommendations that all classes can benefit from.

Also looking for Shaman specific ones that I should be racing towards to prepare me for Plane of Time.

I think I have like 12 and I've only put points into the combat mitigation and avoidance ones which seem to be the most expansive and probably the most useful for grinding.

Side question... training these two all the way up to 40/40... if 3 levels gets you 10% is it even coded what 40 levels would get you? Or is it only that high due to my client?
y2sky2003

Re: Most useful AA purchases early on?

Post by y2sky2003 »

Combat Agility and Combat Stability are a must for any spellcasting class. They reduce both interrupts and amount of time spent using healing potions, allowing you to weave more spells into your rotation. Their rank is capped at 8 (25% each, granting about a 43% overall damage reduction) on this server due to the level cap of 65. After that, look for things that boost your sustained DPS before burst. Example: Go for Spell Casting Fury before the swarm pet AA.

To see what's actually available to you on Casual Dreams, see the link in the below post. (Caveat: I've seen a few discrepancies in practice, but not enough to make general planning completely inaccurate).

http://forum.casualdreams.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88
PabstObanCD1

Re: Most useful AA purchases early on?

Post by PabstObanCD1 »

Thanks again!