Event Drops

Content unique to our server.
Pholo

Event Drops

Post by Pholo »

Just wanted to post what I've seen off a few event mobs maybe try and keep a list of drops if I can. By no means is this list complete. I keep seeing new drops and there are some drops on here I haven't seen since I started keeping track. I can't put them under any certain mob and I don't want list them off because I really don't know where I got some items.

This also doesn't include every event. Goblin strike forces, the 2 mobs in South Karana, Werewolves in Kith, Brownies in Steamfont other then Queen, and the 2 different Drachnid in Firiona I haven't listed at all since I no longer even do those events. Holiday events are also no included YET since there hasn't been a holiday come up since I started playing on the server. Vampire will be put on the list eventually once I've leveled a class that has an easier time killing her Zerker/Rangers aren't that great at taking her down with any speed.

Theres also already a big list for kerafrym here. I just wanted to keep this updated cause that is an older thread so who knows if anything has changed or not.

If you want to help contribute to the list just post it below and ill try and add onto it.
-Thanks to Korzig for helping out with the list.

All these event mobs have the chance to drop Smokey Green Gemstone or Dirty Green Gemstone

Mino Legend 20h lockout Spawns in East Karana
Hits pretty hard, every 20% hp knocked off him he stuns and summons more little mino slavers. Can not snare/root, Havent tried to slow or stun. If more then 1 engages he will do knockbacks, stuns, or hit ya with a huge nuke + snare.
-Strategist's Indigo Cloak
-Red Crystal Bracer
-Sash of the Battlemaster
-Petrified Splinterstaff
-Frozen Bow of the Gelidin
-Clockwork Talisman of Invention
-Eye of Chailak
-Battlemaster's Reinforced Boots
-Bane of the Stonegazer
-Shroud of Haunting Visions
-Bone-Rending Battle Sword
-Chailak's Fang
-Signet of the Armsman
-Horn of Doomcalling
-Impervious Stonelinked Armguards
-Bauble of Premonitions
-Wristwraps of Puresilk
-Eyepatch of Expert Archery

Deathspeaker no lockout Zones listed below
Deathspeakers probably share loot table between zones but figured I'd try and list individuals anyways just in case.
These guys hit and run very very very fast. Can not slow, root, or snare, Havent tried stun. No changes if more then 1 engage it seems.
RatheMnt
-Ring of Organic Darkness
-Mask of Dark Horror
-Chain Wraps of the Dark Master
-Torn Deathshed Cloak
Lavastorm
-Gemstone of Dark Flame
-Forlorn Mantle of Shadows
-Mask of Dark Horror
-Dark Chain Circlet
-Deathwrap of Rites
-Forlorn Mantle of Shadows
-Orb of Swirling Shadows
-Ethereal Silk Leggings
Lfay
-Torn Deathshed Cloak
-Mask of Dark Horror
-Deathlace
Nektulos
-Skullcap of Whispered Death
-Orb of Dark Water
-Torn Deathshed Cloak
-Armband of Writhing Shadow
-Dagger of Death
-Chain Wraps of the Dark Master
-Shadowed Amulet of Anarchy

Spider Queen 9h lockout Spawns in ButcherBlock
Hits hard and DoTs, summons 4 spider adds that if all are killed will repop. Can not Slow, Havent tried stun, snare, or root. If more then 1 engages will increase its attack speed and do an AoE DoT which drain hp and mana also knocks back.
-Nargilor-Encrusted Ring
-Deadtide Plate Arms
-Embroidered Drachnid Silk Sleeves
-Reinforced Helmet of Cold Shadows
-Earring of Frozen Poison
-War Prophet Tunic
-Envenomed Ritualistic Dagger
-Envenomed Leggings of Enmity
-Wristband of Seething Rage
-Steelspine Chestplate
-Supple Felt Wristwraps
-Fangbreaker Stalking Beads
-Truthbearer's Chestplate
-Fang of Kessdona
-Loathsome Cap of Dead Waters
-Jade Water Beach Sandals
-Twisted Bracer of Control
-Polished Chitin War Horn
-Basilisk Hide Grips
-Webweaver's Silk Gloves
-Tainted Undershore Rock
-Blackened Witheran Hide Bracer
-Dreadful Chain Arms of Corruption

Death Reaper 6h lockout Spawns in Ocean of Tears
This is a kite fight. Will cast root and DoTs if in casting range. Anything that gets in melee range will be DT and sent to plane of torment and bound there, including characters under level 46 which makes them stuck there unless a wizard or druid ports you out. Logging out and clicking the tutorial button also works for getting lower level chars out of torment just be sure to rebind. Stunable. Can not root or snare, Havent tried slow. No changes if more then 1 engages.
-Scythe of Shadows 100%drop rate
-Mask of Raining Tears
-Mace of Grim Tidings
-Boots of Altered Perception
-Earhoop of Unholy Secrets
-Mace of Tortured Nightmares
-Plate Boots of the Lich King
-Chestwraps of Transcended Immortality
-Dreadful Chain Arms of Corruption
-Shawl of Dreadwishes
-Entropic Nightshade Linked Shirt
-Dark Tunic of the Enslavers
-Boots of Altered Perception
-Cloak of Wailing Woes
-Howling Bloodstained Bulwark
-Face of the Malign
-Wall of Terror
-Sorrowmourn Stone
-Leather Sleeves of the Cursed Lich
-Earring of Mental Incursion

Ancient Beholder 20h lockout Spawns in Gorge of King Xorbb
Does not melee only casts. 1 spell it casts can do 8k+ damage other casts put on mana draining DoTs or stun for long durations. Haven't tried to stun, slow, snare, or root. If more the 1 engages will cast DT till there is only 1 left.
-Hardened Scale Vambraces
-Cloak of Nightmarish Visions
-Xxeric's Battleworn Bracer
-Eye of Nine Worlds
-Brutish Blade of Balance
-Mask of Eternity
-Staff of Shattered Dreams
-Watchful Eye
-Spiked Steel Baton
-Band of Eternal Gaze
-Crown of the Forsaken
-Runed Gauntlets of the Void
-Ruby of Determined Assault
-Pendant of Discord
-Ring of the Serpent
-Pauldron of Dark Auspices
-Kaftan of Embroidered Light
-Gauntlets of Malicious Intent
-Ring of Celestial Harmony

Kerafyrm 44h lockout Spawns in Sleepers Tomb after you kill all the Wardens
Hits hard and has the most health I've seen in game at around 3mil hp. Slowable, Stunable. Havent tried snare or root. No changes if more then 1 engage.
-Lightning Blackened Chain Links
-Ring of Celestial Harmony
-Lustrous Shimmering Band
-Sash of Enveloping Quiescence
-Great Maul of the Mighty
-Young Dragon Mask
-Backbiter, the Traitor's Blade
-Longsword of Execration
-Whispering Amice

Brownie Queen 20h lockout Spawns in Steamfront Mnt
Casts PBAoE, hits hard. Slowable, Havent tried stun, snare, or root. No changes if more then 1 engage.
-Familiar of the Bitter Brownie 100% drop rate
-Barkskin Sash
-Living Leaf Earring
-Barkskin Scarf
-Leafblade Ring
-Barkskin Helm
-Windwillow Leaf

Bridge Troll 2h lockout Spawns in Hallowshade Moore
Casts DoTs and slows constantly. Can not Slow, Haven't tried stun, snare, or root. If 3 or more are engaged when it is above 90% it will change into Troll Devourer which is a just a bit harder to kill but has much better rewards. Drops the best aug ive found in game.
-Unharnessed Soul Gem -Only has a chance to drop when 3+ people fighting
-Krithgor Bone Ear Stud
-Bonestud of the Wretched
-Soulshearer, Blade of the Savage
-Bulwark of Lost Souls
-Ixt-Hide Skullcap
-Spirit Hunter's Lance
-Spirit Taker, Staff of Lost Souls
-Fabled Jaundiced Bone Greaves
-Skullcap of Contemplation
-Tarnished Skullhead Earring
-Tarnished Skullhead Ring
-Soulshatter
-Flayed Flesh Handwraps
-Rendsoul
Pholo

Re: Event Drops

Post by Pholo »

Seems like after a certain amount of time has passed you cant edit posts. I wont be able to update the OP so ill just have to post it all over again with updated information. Ill do that a bit later with the new items I've found on mobs. Holiday Events will be posted as soon as I get a a bunch of items or when I feel like I've seen enough repeats that I don't think there is any more items the event can drop. So without further ado here are the Halloween event drops.

Halloween Event

Certain Humanoid mobs can spawn undead. The undead will be the same level as the mob that was killed but is very fragile and easy to kill. Most kill themselves in 1 hit off my rangers damage shield making this event great for leveling or getting AAs. Undead will drop bone chips and candy corn amount depends on level of undead. Candy corn also sells for a nice chunck of change a stack of 20 will net you 2.6kpp which makes the event good for making plat as well. Higher level undead also have chances to drop items that are quiet decent. Level 65 humanoids that can spawn undead have a chance to spawn a Skull of Bertoxxulous who drops gear that will be listed below. Best area I've found to get Skull to spawn is Hall of Honor. Many of the mobs here will spawn undead and there is a bunch of level 65 mobs throughout the zone. At one point since I was AoEing a bunch of the zone I had 2 Skulls spawn on top of me.
Skull of Bertoxxulous
Hits real hard able to take off 20+% hp from my 17khp berzerker with 2600+ac. Slowable. Havent tried stuns, root, or snare
-Rendsoul
-Mantle of Hanging Flesh
-Earring of Shattered Souls
-Putrid Antenna
-Indigo-Wrapped Spear
-Pestilence
-Escutcheon of the Plague Lord
-Putrid Bertoxxulous Etched Earring
-Putrid Bertoxxulous Etched Ring
-Soulskive
Barious

Post by Barious »

Mask of the Void from Mino Hero dropped this morning.

-Barious
Eden

Post by Eden »

Spider Queen also drops
Witheran Scale Mask
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Thanksgiving Event
Turkeys (cockatrice) spawn in 3 different zones, Trankanons Teeth, Overthere, and Dreadlands. White meat and Dark Meat are grey to level 65s so not sure what level they are but they drop a stack of 2 Cooked Turkey that gives enhanced stats compared to whats listed on Zam. Stats are 250 hp/mana, 500 end, +15 to all stats except Agi, +25 all resists, HP regen 5, Mana regen 1, End regen 5, Clairvoyance 2. 2 different leveled boss spawn in the same area both have haste and run speed buff which can be dispelled. Both are also slowable. The Warbler is level 45 while The Gobbler is level 65. Warbler will drop a stack of 20 of the event food while the Gobbler drops 2 stacks of 20. Both will sometimes make a world announcements without being spawned.
The Warbler
Featherwood Compound Bow
Magic Claw Earring
Earring of the Clawed Spirit
Dark Feather Cloak
Feather Down Shirt
Scaleclaw Cowl

The Gobbler
Spirit Claw
Shadowed Ring of Feathers
Scaleguard Spaulders
Forgotten Feather Cap
Fiercely Hooked Claw
Karm

Post by Karm »

From Drithnak the Exiled.

Spawns on the bridge leading into Firona Vie

[url=Undead Drachnid Chitin Choker}https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ite ... item=46370[/url]
Spun Drachnid Silk Sleeeves
Tempered Drachnid Breastplate
Drachnid Ritual Mask
Karm

Post by Karm »

From Drithnak the Exiled.

Spawns on the bridge leading into Firona Vie

Undead Drachnid Chitin Choker
Spun Drachnid Silk Sleeeves
Tempered Drachnid Breastplate
Drachnid Ritual Mask
Karm

Post by Karm »

Blazemaster Arnab

Spawns near Aviak Village in South Karana

Dropped:

Blazescale Cuirass
Blood Fire Wand
Blaring Horn of Fire
Dirty Green Gemstone
Karm

Post by Karm »

I don't know what Krampus the Evil drops... but he hits for about 1900 and Stuns and FDs anyone on his aggro list. Wiped to him quite a few times. You have to engage with 3 people before he gets to 90%.

He stuck around at 89-90% after we spawned him. We were unsuccessful in making a dent in the rest of his health.

EDIT:

Krampus (not the upgraded version) did drop this caster shield with an amazing 35% cold magic direct damage focus!

Barrier of Freezing Winds