The power of stupidity - I goofed on a quest!

Character or account specific issues.
contra502

The power of stupidity - I goofed on a quest!

Post by contra502 »

Soooo lets talk about playing while late...
When doing the Berserker Epic Quest, Id talked to Keras McArik and got the axe and the medallion. Cool! So next I went to Lingering Axefall, gave him the axe. Solid, killed the critter, and got the fang.
And heres were I goofed.
In a bout of stupidness, i gave the fang to the ghost, who gobbled it up. Now, I have no fang, no axe to spawn the critter, and no way of getting another axe to start it up.

Character name with the problem - Gemini
Other toons you can find me on - Ayla, Contra, Paladin
contra502

Re: The power of stupidity - I goofed on a quest!

Post by contra502 »

Oh, and Id sent a tell a couplse times, but always got the afk message :)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I took the time to reread the Berserker epic and realized this is the very start. I logged in my own berserker (who has his epic) to see if i could get another axe / medal of blood and it works fine.

All you need to do is go back to Keras McArik (also in LOIO) and say "I wish to take this great stride" and he will give you another axe for Lingering Axefall. Quite literally that is the very beginning of the epic (not sure why you say you couldn't get another axe).

Much, much quicker than waiting for a reply.
contra502

Post by contra502 »

Hmmm he didnt respond to hailing, but I didnt try saying the keywords again, ill give that a try
contra502

Post by contra502 »

So upon going back, I hailed the guy, he said nothing. Tried all the speech options he said nothing.
Then I decided to go for broke.
Since Id already lost the axe, I also destroyed the Medallion of Blood that he gave, and lo and behold, he would talk to me then.
So this is resolved :)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Good to know the medal needs to be destroyed when restarting. Glad you were able to resolve it relatively painlessly!