Ssra Advice

Polite and constructive conversation.
Kontao

Ssra Advice

Post by Kontao »

So I just finished soloing through NToV / Sleeper's Tomb / Seru on my 61 Monk / 60 Bard combo. I am fully geared from all three of those zones, and have a few AA on the monk (6 I think). i attempted to start SSRA, as this seemed like the natural next step after Seru. I grabbed the keys (even though i know they aren't necessary), and killed the two Rhags to spawn the Arch Lich. That was a fucking eye-opener. I was able to take him down, but it was a long and tedious fight with the chain stuns and knockbacks, but we were able to kill him after about 15mins of fighting. Next, i decided to try the High Priest. I was only able to get him down to about 80% before we both succumbed to death. The chain stun 300dd was just too much to overcome, which doesn't make sense considering i have plenty of resists to resist the AE. Just wondering how other people handled this zone and these mobs, besides saying "Lvl 65 with Time gear" or what have you. Trying to be as progression-oriented as possible. Any other help would be appreciated.
poru
Site Admin

Re: Ssra Advice

Post by poru »

Luclin hasn't been totally balanced by hand yet so some encounters are sure to be a bit off.
Kontao

Re: Ssra Advice

Post by Kontao »

I was able to do the High Priest, Creator, and Cursed with relative ease last night. Seemed the tipping point was having myself fully buffed. When i tried HP the first time, I didn't have Virtue or Focus; only Major Shielding (thanks SoS!!!). Doing those three (technically 5) mobs with the proper buffs seemed to do the trick. But that stun is still a PITA from HP.