Qeynos Rogue Errands

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Villy

Qeynos Rogue Errands

Post by Villy »

This quest is currently broken.

Upon following this and handing him the Bent Playing Card, he just eats the card. No faction hit, nothing. This is irrelevant of faction also. He did nothing at dubious, nor at amiable (Boosted via puppet strings, works for other turnins if low enough level)

Quest pretext:

Jracol Brestiage is the Dark Elf with "good guy" faction who hangs outside the north gate in the North Qeynos zone. If you hang a right coming out of the north gate and follow the wall, you should see him standing by the wall or by a tree close to the zone. He is not always there and may be a nighttime only spawn.

You say, 'Lovely night for a stroll'

Jracol Brestiage says 'Yes, it is a lovely night for a walk, especially with a good friend. Tell me, are you a [friend]?'

You say, 'I am a friend'

Jracol Brestiage says 'My memory is a bit fuzzy. If you are a friend, prove it to me.'

Hand him the Bent Playing Card.

Jracol Brestiage says 'Ah, good, it seems we have much in common after all. Take this back to the Circle, before the city guards come nosing around over here.'

Your faction standing with Carson McCabe has been adjusted by 5.
Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk Underground has been adjusted by 3.
Your faction standing with Ring of Scale has been adjusted by -1.
Your faction standing with Highpass Guards has been adjusted by 5.
Your faction standing with Merchants of Highpass has been adjusted by 5.