Health Bar going crazy when using CH Pot

Client and computer problems go here.
Sunto

Health Bar going crazy when using CH Pot

Post by Sunto »

Hi
Each time i use a full heal potion, my health bar goes down first and then up to full health.
I use the EZ ROF2 client since i could not find any original unedited RoF2 client. I also had to replace the Spells_us file to see a unknown spells. Any suggetions on how to fix this?

The other problem is...
..when i tryd to use the gate in the guild lobby to Plane of Hate, nothing happend. After that i did run to Plain of Fear but instead of zoning in, i was send back to Ferrot with the msg That i do not own this expansion and so on. Is this normal?

Thx for the help. I am new here and realy like it..ALOT :)

Necaris lvl 45 Rogue
Angola

Re: Health Bar going crazy when using CH Pot

Post by Angola »

Your first issue strikes me as an interface one. Which UI are you using?

The second issue is that I think you tried to enter Hate and Fear a level too early. The minimum level for them is 46. It will kick you out the zone any earlier than that.
Logan - Wood Elf Ranger
Sunto

Re: Health Bar going crazy when using CH Pot

Post by Sunto »

Yes, i thought so. Today i add MQ2 and the HP bar problem is gone.
The PoF and PoH thing i noticed later on. I am missing a lvl but since i got that wierd msg i was not sure.
Thanks tho

Angola wrote:Your first issue strikes me as an interface one. Which UI are you using?

The second issue is that I think you tried to enter Hate and Fear a level too early. The minimum level for them is 46. It will kick you out the zone any earlier than that.
Logan - Wood Elf Ranger