Hey!

Polite and constructive conversation.
Kreisleiter

Hey!

Post by Kreisleiter »

Looking to play on a server that has solo content with the PoK etc...... Hoping to try out things tonite!
Couple questions, How long has the server been online? And is group friendly?
Jysin

Re: Hey!

Post by Jysin »

It really is designed towards solo play. Mob HP has been reduced, as well as how hard they hit. There are also instant cast / no cooldown Complete Heal potions, amongst other things from the custom vendors. OOC channel is global and I have seen plenty of people helping out certain fights if needed, etc. Just ask. :D
Kreisleiter

Post by Kreisleiter »

Was able to play for awhile lastnite and I really liked! I know these things aren't free so in the event I decide to stay will we be able to donate?
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Hi Kreisleiter,
It is thoughtful of you to ask. I will set up for donations eventually. The server will never be pay-to-win, though, so don't worry about that.

I'm glad you are enjoying Casual Dreams. Happy hunting!
restene

Post by restene »

poru wrote:Hi Kreisleiter,
It is thoughtful of you to ask. I will set up for donations eventually. The server will never be pay-to-win, though, so don't worry about that.

I'm glad you are enjoying Casual Dreams. Happy hunting!
restene

Post by restene »

sucks that browser erased everything you just typed for 5 mins.

keeps us updated poru. it takes a lot to run the server and i am sure many of us would love the help out a little as we can. yes, please please please please no donation items. i spent quite some time on another server till the donation system went completely out of hand :?
Shock

Post by Shock »

i'll.... group with you. *rubs nipple*