FIXED: Two Problems with Noob Quest

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
deljr

Post by deljr »

This is regarding my toon named Mizzeri a DE Rogue

I decided to do the Neriak noob armor and weapon quests and have completed nearly all requirements. That's where the bugs come in, or at least I think they may be bugs. Anyway,

1) There is only one item I cannot get to drop. a Halfling fibula. I have read up on these quests and gotten the info on which mobs and where it drops. I have happily slaughtered nearly 300 asslings and still no fibula. I have killed at all three halfing camps in Nektulous Forest and put in added emphasis at the southern most camp south of the river. This is where the web page on Zam noted the drop would likely occur. To my way of thinking, this is a noob quest. It shouldn't be this difficult for an item to drop. Can this be looked into to see what the problem is, please?

EDIT: the armor is called Ashen Bone Mail <fill in the name> In this case it'd be Boots

2) I had zero problem combining my required drops in my Mail Assembly Kit to construct seven of my eight armor pieces. However, I've had a problem making the combine for the boots. I've doubled and tripled checked the needed items, they are correct. I'm placing a Tattered Boot Pattern, two Silk Threads, two Ruined Ash Drakeling Scales and two Halfling Foot Bones. Nothing is stacked. Combine will not work. There is no fail message, just no response or combined product. Can this also be looked into to see what is causing the problem?

Seems a shame that this much effort is wasted on a noob quest, but is typical eqlive bs. At this stage, since I've already outgrown the quest, it's almost seems pointless to continue. However, since I've put in the time I would at least like to finish the quest and get my rewards. Thanks guys
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Fixed!
  • Added Halfling Fibula drop to the south-west halfling camp; drop confirmed.
  • Ashen Bone Mail Boots only require 1 Halfling Foot Bones; combine confirmed.
:)