FIXED: missing groundspawns

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Elspeth

FIXED: missing groundspawns

Post by Elspeth »

The Kobold skull charm quest in the tutorial requires a groundspawn mushroom turn-in to the female DE npc for a quest update. The groundspawn is missing now, it was there a few weeks ago. I rolled a new warrior, and am unable to complete the quest for his charm slot item now. :(
poru
Site Admin

Re: FIXED: missing groundspawns

Post by poru »

Don't think it is related. They spawn in the right place but stop spawning after a few weeks real time (static zone).

I added a fix to the player quest file so it should be permanently solved now.

Let me know of any further problems.

:)
inwkxm

Mines of Gloomingdeep -- Basic Training (Quest)

Post by inwkxm »

I started out a druid last night to go through the quests in the mines and I noticed that I could not complete the Basic Training quest because there were no mushrooms that were on the ground. When I started my bard and rogue the mushroom were spawning where they were supposed to.

I thought maybe it was something like someone had already picked it up so I would stop back by every little bit to see if the object re-spawned, but it never did.

As a side note the sword that is in the water that you give to the gnome on the shore that cannot swim, sorry cannot remember the name, it is not spawning either.

Not sure if this is a bug or if it something to do with timing but I just noticed these last night when I was trying to start out in the mines.

Thanks,
inwkxm

Re: Mines of Gloomingdeep -- Basic Training (Quest)

Post by inwkxm »

Never mind looks like you have gotten everything fixed..

Thanks,
Aniac

Post by Aniac »

Mushrooms are more popular in game ~

Aniac
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Don't know what the deal is with this zone/groundspawns.

Nothing but a zone restart seems to fix it so I just made the zone dynamic again but with a really long shutdown timer.