Fabled ToV

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
commonman

Fabled ToV

Post by commonman »

When I try to zone into the fabled ToV it puts me what I assume is below ground. Also, my other char who has been flagged through PoT can't zone in.
Pholo

Re: Fabled ToV

Post by Pholo »

Not sure why it would zone you below ground but for your other concern you need to have either 200 AAs or have the flags from the elemental planes and time. So have to hail the elemental spawns at the end of Fire/Water/Earth/Wind and go through the Zebuxork & Druzzil Ro dialog at the end of time.
commonman

Post by commonman »

I've been able to zone in before. I have 350+ AAs. The only thing that has changed is that I cleared PoT for the first time yesterday.

Edit: I should also note that when I do zone to fabled ToV it shows I'm in PoT B in /who all

Second edit: I was under the impression that I only needed the flag for clearing PoT for my other char. Your reply clears that part up for me, thank you!
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Hmm not sure what could be going on. Thought maybe since the power outage maybe something got borked but I was able to load into FToV just fine on my bard. /who all has me in the correct zone as well. Guess only Poru would have the answer to this one.
commonman

Post by commonman »

Sorry for the late update, I was able to get in on the 17th. I think that it was something weird with clearing PoT the same day as trying to get into the Fabled ToV. The other char not being able to zone in does make sense, he doesn't have all the PoP flags.