Augment Recommendations (Shaman)

Polite and constructive conversation.
PabstObanCD1

Augment Recommendations (Shaman)

Post by PabstObanCD1 »

Just started getting some end game gear and I'd like to max them out with augments that make the most sense for this server and for the Shaman class.

What are the best augments (particularly type/slot 1) and where might I get them?

I know a bunch of augments from as world drops and a bunch are sold at the bazaar, but if you have the names and whereabouts that information would be very helpful.

Thanks!!
y2sky2003

Re: Augment Recommendations (Shaman)

Post by y2sky2003 »

Once you start getting Time gear, everything is slot type 8 (Raid). Dirty/Smokey Green Gemstones boost all stats, resists, and HP. There's also +4 and +5 damage shield augs that fit slot 8. Most other dropped/purchased gear has slot type 7, in which Kotiz's Essence augs are nice (+65 HP and +5 resists IIRC) or Blackfeather Stone of Sufficiency (+5 DS/HP regen).
PabstObanCD1

Post by PabstObanCD1 »

Thank you for the info!

Do better augments drop in harder zones? Or are they all random world drops?

For instance the Dirty / Smokey Green Gemstones drop in say Elemental Planes or Time?

Do you remember the name of the Damage shield ones?
y2sky2003

Post by y2sky2003 »

Dirty/Smokey gems, Gem of Poisoned Barbs (+4 DS), and the +5 DS (can't recall the name) drop off of Vex Thal bosses, Veeshan's Peak dragons, and all PoTime mobs. The slot 7s are world drops.