Unicorn/Shaman/Santa/Dervish Cutthroats/Crushbone Spawning

Ideas, dreams, and feedback.
Karm

Unicorn/Shaman/Santa/Dervish Cutthroats/Crushbone Spawning

Post by Karm »

I have two suggestions.

Suggestion 1:
Could there be a casual dreams vendor spawn added to the spawn on loot table? A banker is nice, the buffs/cures are excellent, and obviously the unicorn is amazing, but sometimes I would like to buy more healing potions or sell all the trash in my bags, and it would be cool if there was a way for that to happen without leaving the zone. Alternatively a fairy lamp that summons a vendor would be even better.

Suggestion 2: Could the unicorn spawn from the first time you check loot instead of fully looting the corpse?
I'm trying to farm gemstones, but completely looting all these mobs (and destroying the copious amounts of trash takes about as long as pulling).

I'm sure there is a good reason for these events to occur after you have fully looted the corpse, but it would be really nice if they could occur before.

If suggestion 2 could be implemented it would actually make suggestion 1 uneccesary.

Thanks!
Pholo

Re: Unicorn/Shaman/Santa/Dervish Cutthroats/Crushbone Spawning

Post by Pholo »

Those augs also rarely drop for raid bosses so doing places like PoFire and other zones with a bunch of raid tier mobs you'll sometimes find them. Just another place to look for them other then unicorns and event mobs.

As for suggestion 1 in your special tab in AAs there is a long cooldown Banker, General Goods Vendor, Solvent Vendor, and Tribute Master that you can use. With the last 3 being able to take care of unwanted items clogging up your inventory. Its not much but if your not playing for an extended period of time should be enough if you spread em out between the time you summon them. Just make sure you don't have another pet active before you summon them or else it'll proc the cooldown but wont actually summon the person you want.
Karm

Re: Unicorn/Shaman/Santa/Dervish Cutthroats/Crushbone Spawning

Post by Karm »

Thanks!

I burn through my summonable vendors pretty quickly.

I should probably put my time towards getting the stones from bosses, but I’m leveling some alts so I figure I might as well loot.

I sort of figured out a workaround. I can loot until I get a fairy or use a lamp and just put all the loot in empty tink bags in the bank, that extends the amount of time before I need to summon one of those vendors.

TBH, I don’t need the plat. I could probably just delete/drop the tink bags, but I always get nervous that I would miss a rare Aug that I don’t have or delete something that I need by accident.

I mainly just want a quick way to clear the corpse piles for the purpose of spawning a unicorn.