Ogre Champion doing OK?

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Pholo

Re: Ogre Champion doing OK?

Post by Pholo »

Wow ok I equipped him with mostly leather Archaic and put life tap weapons on him. Figure its the life tap weapons that help the most then.
Karm

Post by Karm »

Well the barbarian champion won, which is awesome... But now my barbarian berzerker is getting spammed by the champion and every time i get a /tell from the arena champion it resets my castbar. So I cannot use origin or throne of heroes...
Karm

Post by Karm »

It was because it was trying to cast Greater Learning, which does not stack with lesson of the devoted. Bummer.
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

One of the reasons why I keep the insta click gate potions on all my characters even my casters. Being able to get back to a magus instantly without having to worry about being interrupted is great. Saves me tons of time running around.
Karm

Post by Karm »

I have started doing that too...

but when I'm leveling, I usually bind as close as possible to the zone that I'm leveling in, so I was actually stuck at my bind point in gunthak. I was able to send the character to the tutorial and get to PoK that way. I'm sure there's another fast route to a book, but I'm still learning all those little tricks.

Thanks for the tip! I have learned that it's an essential one!