Plane of time lockout?

Polite and constructive conversation.
Karm

Plane of time lockout?

Post by Karm »

So I did the earth air water and fire trials in PoT and I had to /q in the middle of the undead trial (child aggro).

Now when I try to get back into the trials it says I have a lockout. How do I get back to my instance of Time?

I assume that you don't have to complete the instance in one sitting.

Thanks!
Pholo

Re: Plane of time lockout?

Post by Pholo »

Should be able to just zone back in. Think if you have an instance open you can also use the magus to get in as well. 3rd option is the Herald of Druzzil Ro in the PoK iirc. Not sure if there is still a timer to beat for the phases. I know on live during the time PoP came out you only had a certain amount of time to complete each phase so you might have gone over that time. Should be a 12 hour lockout before you can re-attempt starting from phase 1 in the same instance. So should still be able to complete it and probably do another 24 hours from the first time you zone in on your first attempt.

Checking Alla it says:

There are six "phases" to this expedition. These links point to individual event/lockout listings. Also be advised you are on a time limit for each:

Phase One (one hour time limit)
Phase Two (leftover time + additional one hour)
Phase Three (leftover time + additional one hour, 15 minutes)
Phase Four (leftover time + additional four hours): Terris Thule, Saryrn, Tallon Zek, and Vallon Zek
Phase Five (leftover time + additional four hours): Cazic Thule, Bertoxxulous, Rallos Zek, and Innoruuk
Phase Six (leftover time + additional two hours): Quarm
Karm

Post by Karm »

Ahh, thank you.

So I /q’ed right before completing phase 1. Which meant I didn’t get the timer extended and lost my instance. That’s cool. For some reason I thought that the timers for each phase were extended.
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

I think you'll still be able to get back into your instance and be able to complete it just have to wait the 12 hour respawn timer for script to reset.
Karm

Post by Karm »

Thanks!

That’s Interesting. In this case I was only about 45 minutes in so it’s no big deal either way…

But does that mean you can complete PoT in multiple legs? Like could I do phase 1,2,3 in the morning and 4,5,6 that night or the next day?
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

Should be able to. When I was farming for Ethereal Destroyers from PoTime there was a time where I logged out after phase 3 then came back to finish the instance a few hours later.