Plane of Time and Add spawns and stun durations

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Psycho

Plane of Time and Add spawns and stun durations

Post by Psycho »

Adds on Vallon Zek spawn a new set without clearing the prior.... I had 20+ clones due to deaths and running back. The length of the FD + a 30 Second Stun that does not let you self heal with pots, plus all those clones basically makes it impossible.

Additionally Rallos Zek uses "Vindictive Strike" which is a 30 second stun, another stun that if you get hit; you die before you can heal.
Teudaan

Re: Plane of Time and Add spawns and stun durations

Post by Teudaan »

on Vallon Zek fight, stay far away from the two spawns point (left of Tallon Zek), i pulled him to near Saryn is. If you're a pet class, then your pet should be able to tank him while you're stunned provided you'd enough AAs in pets and equipped it well. If you're a meelee, caster might need better gears and AAs (15k+HP) with mitigation/avoidance AA, gears... he wont get you down so far that you wont be able to heal. dont let him walk back to his spawn point as you'll pull the adds if you try to pull him from there.

on Rallos zek fight, if you're adamant on solo him. Make sure you're well geared (past PoTime gears), and max out AAs, with tribute master points and steady servant popped. It can be done, but then i did it with my warrior, pretty much maxed out, but with 16500hp/3k ac , never went under 40%. I figured it would be harder with other class, although if you're under 40% hp, your steady servant pet tend to tap you with celestial regen, and he would be trivial with a box.
Pholo

Re: Plane of Time and Add spawns and stun durations

Post by Pholo »

Depending on the class you play dealing with the stun from Vallon might just take farming up some more defensive AAs just to survive through it. Make sure you defensive skills are maxed out by going into the guild hall and hitting on the DPS machine and letting it hit you back. It located up the stairs from the guild bank and you dont need to be in a guild to zone in either so no need to worry about that. Just be sure youre hitting the right one DPS machine not training dummy. Gear also makes the fight easier. If your not worried about doing things in a certain order tons of out of era gear can be found on the vendors all over PoK or in the bazaar and guild lobby. The stuff with avoidance and shielding really helps. Finally if you can dual box and use the 2nd character as a healer for those long stuns. Just be sure not to under gear the 2nd char to badly cause he will be pulling aggro depending on how much healing is needed and in the case of the Vallon fight he will immediately get aggro once Vallon FDs your main.