Arx Key/Lord Seru

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Tiax

Arx Key/Lord Seru

Post by Tiax »

The Arx key quest turn-in to Elnerick Augustleaf doesn't work at indifferent con and there doesn't seem to be another way to access Lord Inquisitor Seru, am I missing something? Searched relevant terms in the forums and nothing came up.
Teudaan

Re: Arx Key/Lord Seru

Post by Teudaan »

I tried to do this by killing the four praesertums and get the four shards with my wizard human and skipping the earlier earring of veracity 1-4 and it didnt worked. However, when i tried again to get the key to seru by doing the whole earring of veracity quest from 1-6 (i think i get the arx key on quest #5) with my half elf ranger, it works! So unfortunately, i think you have to do the whole chain of quests leading to the arx key in order to get a respond from Augustleaf when you do the shards turn in :(. goodluck! just responding to say that the quest does work, just not the short cut.
Tiax

Re: Arx Key/Lord Seru

Post by Tiax »

That's unfortunate, but thank you so much for the response! It's really been vexing me, and I couldn't find anything online that indicated you couldn't skip all the other quests if you were just going after the Arx Key.