Unable to connect Using CasualDreams

Client and computer problems go here.
Aerathorn

Unable to connect Using CasualDreams

Post by Aerathorn »

I can log into game using EQMU login but not using my casual dreams forum account any ideas
poru
Site Admin

Re: Unable to connect Using CasualDreams

Post by poru »

Aerathorn

Post by Aerathorn »

I've been able to connect no issue before today. I logged out this morning and now I am unable to connect using either method. I wasn't sure if server was down or if I was banned for some reason I'm not aware of. I'm certain i'm using correct methods to connect.
Aerathorn

Post by Aerathorn »

I forgot to edit, but it seems I can't connect with either method but using casualdreams host i can't even log into server screen
Aerathorn

Post by Aerathorn »

Tried again, double checked, used two accounts and no luck. I can connect no issue to an other server from eqmu. I didn't change or edit anything, I never run any third party programs, don't even know how. Just logging out this morning caused issue. When I use the eqmu host I can see casual dreams in my list of servers but it goes black screen when I try to connect. When I use casualdream host I cannot connect to server select screen, and using quick connect for casual dreams from login also results in same result.
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Login Server looked fine but i restarted it just in case.

Give it another try and let me know.
Aerathorn

Post by Aerathorn »

Still unable to connect. Thankyou for help trying. I'm bummed I was hoping to get some lvls on lvl 51 human ranger today, been loving server.

If it helps, I was alt-tabbed when I did /camp and the game froze. I was going to enter tutorial for quick access to POK without losing my bind I made in Burning Woods. I was alt tabbed to Simutronics Dragonrealms SF client when the crash happened.
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Sent you a PM about account specific info.

I was able to login via our server myself. It's all I use.

We'll sort it out, don't worry.