Broke the tournament

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Pholo

Broke the tournament

Post by Pholo »

Think I broke the tournament. Its no longer happening at 9pm est anymore.
I equipped a dwarf with a bunch of time gear and he still lost to that half-elf (didn't help that he had 2 or 3 other races beating on him) after a while it was down to 3 erudite, high-elf, and froglok. The dawrf did enough damage to the half-elf so that the others could take down his last little bit of hp and eliminate him. I then tried to speed up the process on my ranger by firing an arrow at the froglok since it looked like he was being sandwiched and was gonna die anyways. I got ported to pok so I zoned back in just to watch how it would end. Apparently while I was zoning the high-elf decided to stop attacking the froglok and helped take out the erudite after that it took quite a while but the froglok came out on top but it seems like it bugged out cause the half-elf is still the champion and the tournament hasn't happened since then.

I promise not to mess with it again in unintended ways. Ill just equip the champion i want to win is all. Sorry for messing it up Poru.
poru
Site Admin

Re: Broke the tournament

Post by poru »

All good.
Zyzz

Post by Zyzz »

Is the champion meant to keep his gear each day? Cuz time geared dwarf I cant beat...
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Grond

Post by Grond »

The tournament is broken. The time geared dwarf has been there geared up for at least 2 weeks. My fully archaic and custom mobs only geared ogre has been equipped for way more than a week in same gear. It's broken all in all.
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

The Dwarf is just highly motivated, he doesn't want to be an Ogre's lunch.