Casual Dreams Leveling Progression

Polite and constructive conversation.
Groppstopper

Casual Dreams Leveling Progression

Post by Groppstopper »

Are there any good progression guides for this server? I have been using bardicle's "zones for leveling" to guide my path to 60 with the goal of getting my epic and taking down raid targets in order of expansions. I was never big into the raiding scene back in the day so I am not too familiar with all the targets worth taking down. On my pathway to Planes of Power what targets should I focus on if I wanted to sort of emulate the pathway you would have taken back in the early 2000s?
Pholo

Re: Casual Dreams Leveling Progression

Post by Pholo »

I dunno about a guide but I've raided through kunark a few times so I can give you a list of raids to do. This server is a bit different since you dont need keys or flags for almost anything so you can skip of some things. The only exception I can think of is Emperor Ssraeshza you do need the ring to access his area in your bags or you will be sent back to zoneline and Fabled ToV which needs either all the flags from the 4 elemental planes and quarm or have 200AAs in order to zone into the fabled version of ToV.

The original 3 raids that where launched were.
Lord Nagafen in SolB -Be sure to be level 52 or less or be sent back to lavastorm
Lady Vox in Permafrost -Be sure to be level 52 or less or be sent back to everfrost
Phinigel Autropos in Kedge Keep - Zone is a mess most people skip this guy unless you need him for epic
Classic also had some planes added to them as well before Kunark came out 2 of which were raided pretty easily (Fear and Hate) and the 3rd (Sky) being a bit harder to do and you had to quest for gear so made it so less people attempted it.
-Plane of Fear. There were 3 golem bosses an undead drake boss and then Cazic Thule himself.
Fright
Dread
Terror
Dracoliche
Cazic Thule
-Entire zone including other bosses will aggro whoever attacks this guy. So either clear zone or be ready for a ton of adds.
-Plane of Hate. Has a lot of little mini bosses(which i wont list). The the 2 major bosses.
Maestro of Rancor -This is revamped hate so this guy is very tough to kill harder then even Innoruuk. kill hand adds asap they heal him fast.
Innoruuk
-Plane of Sky. This is tough to explain I'd just read the p99 guide on it. The only difference on here is you dont need keys to reach different islands.
Kunark time.
-Dragons
Faydedar in Timorous Deep
Severilous in Emerald Jungle
Talendor in Skyfire
Gorenaire in Dreadlands
-Chardok Royals next 3 all spawn in Chardok
Prince Selrach Di'zok
Overking Bathezid
Queen Velazul Di'zok

Master Yael in the Hole -I haven't seen him on the server at all dunno if he exists here.
Venril Sathir in Karnor Castle
Trakanon in Old Sebilis
-Veeshan's Peak end game raid of kunark
Hoshkar
Silverwing
Xygoz
Druushk
Nexona
Phara Dar

Velious time -I have less experience doing these raids and dont exactly know which order your supposed to do them in.
I guess it also depends on which faction you want to work for but if you're not worried about doing quests and you just want to experience all the fights then it wont matter much.
Dain Frostreaver IV in Icewell Keep -most dont kill this guy but he is technically a raid in case you want to have good giant faction.
Velketor the Sorcerer in Velketor Labyrinth
Tunare in Plane of Growth -More of an endgame velious raid so maybe attempt it after you know you can clear ToV Just like cazic if engaged she summons the zone to help her so clear zone or be ready for adds
-Kael Drakkel raid
Derakor the Vindicator
Statue of Rallos Zek
King Tormax
Avatar of War spawns after Statue of Rallos Zek is killed despawns after an hour
-More Dragons
Kelorek`Dar in Cobalt Scar
Wuoshi in Wakening Lands
Klandicar in Western Wastes
Zlandicar in Dragon Necropolis
Sontalak in Western Wastes
Lord Yelinak in Skyshrine
-Temple of Veeshan
East wing
Dozekar the Cursed -wont affect faction with dragons drops tears needed for quests that are turned in in west wing of ToV.
West wing
Telkorenar
Gozzrem
Lendiniara the Keeper

North wing
Ikatiar the Venom
Eashen of the Sky
Aaryonar
Lord Feshlak
Dagarn the Destroyer
Lord Kreizenn
Jorlleag
Lady Nevederia
Cekenar
Sevalak
Zlexak
Lady Mirenilla
Lord Koi'Doken
Lord Vyemm
Vulak`Aerr

-Sleepers Tomb usually you wouldn't be able to kill Kerafyrm but on this server you can but you'll need gear from PoTime to have a easier go of it.
Master of the Guard
The Progenitor
The Final Arbiter
Hraashna the Warder
Nanzata the Warder
Tukaarak the Warder
Ventani the Warder

Thats it thats the extent of my raid experience. I have done some luclin and pop raids on this server but i skipped alot of stuff since we are able to here. I have found some raid guides ill link em here can probably follow those though you dont have to talk to agents of change to do the raids on this server just find the mob and go for it. Luclin and now PoP After you've done PoTime is suggest looking into doing some custom events the server has. There are a few you'll be able to do before time gear is needed just look in the events forums for stuff and you should find alota info on most events.
Groppstopper

Re: Casual Dreams Leveling Progression

Post by Groppstopper »

Thanks, this is exactly what I'm looking for!