Monk epic, brother Zephyl and Putrid Skeletons

They will fist you to death.
Rubulisk

Monk epic, brother Zephyl and Putrid Skeletons

Post by Rubulisk »

Hey hey, first, this is a really cool server and thank you for all the hard work.

I originally posted asking about whether or not Brother Z should have robe 100% of the time but I see on this server there are prior posts about him not having it all the time, one player told me they had to kill him 10-12 times to get it.

I am now attempting to do the headband/sash quests and have run into a possible issue.
For the second step in headband you need 3 'putrid rib bone' but the putrid skeletons that should be spawning in QHills are not showing (3 nights, 9 spawn clears). I have now cleared the first floor of Befallen twice, probably 12-14 putrid skeletons killed and no skele specifics drops from them at all (bone chips, putrid bones or otherwise).

If someone could please take a look I would appreciate it :D
Cascade3

Re: Monk epic, brother Zephyl and Putrid Skeletons

Post by Cascade3 »

Were you able to resolve this? Having the same problem - no skeles in Qeynos.
Pholo

Post by Pholo »

The putrid skellies seem to drop not only regular bone chips but also unstackable ones as well so I wonder if those are taking the place of the rib bone.

For my monk I'm pretty sure I killed either Qwinn or Zephyl to just loot the robe. Took a few kills to get the robes to drop. Think Zephyl had some faction hits. Qwinn on the other hand doesn't have any faction hits but his PH Narra Tanith does.

Spent some time camping Zephyl and got a robe for ya if you still need it and see me on. If ya see any one on from the guilds "The Goonies" or "Event Crew" then its probably me.
Cascade3

Post by Cascade3 »

Got mine figured out! You have to kill the putrid skeles in Qeynos Hills, north east. They only spawn at night, and not immediately. It will spawn some Dread skeles or something with a chance of one being Putird. Took a few hours to cycle a few nights but I got them.

The other Putrid Skeles that drop the Lore bone chip are for a paladin quest and wont drop the putrid rib.

I did get the robe and finished the epic last night - thanks so much it was a huge time-saver! Having a blast with this server and figuring it out. Small community but I'll be damned if it isn't an OG EQ experience, everyone has been so helpful and nice!
Karm

Post by Karm »

Grats!