Ranger 1.0 Epic bug?

They are often found horizontal.
Zelius

Ranger 1.0 Epic bug?

Post by Zelius »

Working on Ranger epic. Had the Braided Grass Amulet and handed to all the toons I was supposed to. I handed to Teloa and she ran to the site with the other toons as she is supposed to. I then waited and also checked the loc the Dark elf corruptor is supposed to spawn and did not find him. Oddly enough, my character wasn't able to "click" other mobs. I checked my connection which was also stable. I had a second box on at the time in a different zone which was not having any issues.

Not sure if the zone was just having issues after I did this hand in. Was hoping to either have the braided grass amulet returned to my ranger or just get the item that comes from this part of the epic. Thanks Poru!

Ranger's name is Axel.
Zelius

Re: Ranger 1.0 Epic bug?

Post by Zelius »

Also forgot to mention, I couldn't use any clickies as well. It was like the whole zone was bugged. When I would camp out, I would return to the spot with Althele… even when I ran away to another spot to camp out and back in. Was pretty odd.
Zelius

Ranger Epic Bugged (confirmed)

Post by Zelius »

Posted previously in "bugs". So I repeated the beginning of the Ranger Epic again. Same issue happened. Handed the Charm to the three NPCs in EK. After handing to the last NPC, dark elf corruptor is supposed to spawn. Instead of spawning, the zone basically just crashes and leaves me having to /q out. Not sure if anyone else has tried the ranger epic recently, but it definitely isn't doable in its current state. Anything able to be done about this poru? Thanks!

Zelius - 65 Warrior
Axel - 65 Ranger
cptrgamer

Post by cptrgamer »

I just did this part successfully on my Ranger.
Iviean

Post by Iviean »

working on this and Mairee. ate my soulboud hammer... going to try to redo the bowl for the soul bound hammer (WORST part of the quest)