Squire Narl spawn for SoulFire quest?

They often shout a deity's name while pounding you.
Folkin

Squire Narl spawn for SoulFire quest?

Post by Folkin »

Hello,
I did the note turn in to Altunic to follow him to his hut and defeat Squire Narl but it seems Squire Narl does not spawn though? I checked Alla, p99, and These forums but nothing is said about him. Am I messing this up by not finding him or being at the right spawn location? Upon following Altunic to his hut he walks straight into the back of the zone at the end hill in WC going into kithicor forest and disappears.
Emphyrio

Re: Squire Narl spawn for SoulFire quest?

Post by Emphyrio »

Haven t ttied this quest but on allakazam a comment mentions that he doesn t spawn right away, that it takes 5 to 15 minutes befeore he spawns. Altunic House is at 13,-322 in commonlands. Hope that helps
Folkin

Post by Folkin »

Yeah I tried everything im currently camping the spot from the loc off of Alla waiting for him to spawn i have been here for awhile already atleast an hour now. If all else fails maybe ill try and kill Altunic to see if he drops the item i need.
Folkin

Post by Folkin »

!!!UPDATE!!!! Squire Narl doesn't spawn! Give note to Altunic, ask him where his house is, THEN give him a Cloth Shirt* (normal sized) He will then give you the token of generosity.