Strange potion belt UI bug

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
dalien

Strange potion belt UI bug

Post by dalien »

Using RoF2 client. Not sure if this has anything to do with the server or if it's a bug with the RoF2 client. Characters name is Tinker if you want to look at it from your side poru.

I had 3 potion belt slots unlocked but not the 4th yet. Bought a stack of 20 Solusek's Burn V poisons. Tried putting them in the 4th slot by accident and they all poofed. Tried zoning and relogging, they're still nowhere to be found.

I went and grinded the AA to unlock the 4th potion belt slot to see if they'd show up, unlocked it and it was empty. Went and bought another 20 Solusek's Burn V. When I went to put these in the 4th potion belt slot they showed up. Also the poisons that poofed before showed up in my potion belt as well, but only on the belt.

So now I have 20 Solusek's Burn V in my bags, but 40 on my potion belt. I used one on the belt and now I have 39 on belt, still 20 in bag.

So that phantom stack disappeared but is still attached to my character somewhere out in the void.

Not exactly a pressing matter or something that most people would run into, but figured I'd report it anyways :)