AA XP

Ideas, dreams, and feedback.
Kontao

AA XP

Post by Kontao »

Hi again. This is an area i was hoping that could be looked into. I understand the grind for leveling up, and it somewhat fell in line with the progression i was attempting, but, as i progress further, i notice that aa xp goes up rather slowly. i did a run in Vex Thal, and wound up only getting 4aa's in roughly 2.5 - 3 hours of progressing through the zone. and there are *a ton* of mobs between the entrance all the way to ATH. As of this typing, my monk, which started accumulating ONLY aa xp at lvl 65 around the time i started farming ToV, only has 55aa, and I'm about to take on PoP. I was wondering if this is something to could be looked at?
Manjuk

Re: AA XP

Post by Manjuk »

I would look at AA exp more like it was during Live. progression / raid zones were never intended for large amounts of exp, rather to provide opportunities for gear that would help you progress. AAs always required grinding in zones that provided easier kills for faster exp gains. There are zones on this server that you can get 10-12AAs per hour very easily.

-Champion Manjuk the Rainbow Warrior
ILkRehp

Post by ILkRehp »

I think the AA xp is a bit slow too. Where are you getting 10-12/hr?
caved

Post by caved »

Deffinatly to slow when you look at the lvling pace, also you need a crapton of it wich should also be concidered.
gudd

Post by gudd »

I would love to see go faster as well... maybe 5x to 10x... if you can put in a potion or what ever is easiest