Dalnir Forge

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
bardicle

Dalnir Forge

Post by bardicle »

I was doing the visceral dagger sub-quest for the hero khukri (Iksar SK quest #6), and the forge did not function. The error message that displayed said something along the lines of "The server does not recognize this forge". Afterwards I was unable to retrieve my items, cast spells or use any skills other than auto-attack, until I re-logged. I tried putting some vendor trash in, and the same thing happened.

Slightly miffed that I lost those items
poru
Site Admin

Re: Dalnir Forge

Post by poru »

I will make time to sort it out tonight or tomorrow.
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Alright, I was able to play-test this and I could not reproduce any problems and I have the dagger in-hand.

It worked perfect for me with the RoF2 client.

Which client are you using?

Did you have all 4 required items for combine?

I also tried making some steel boning in the Dalnir forge; it didn't combine or eat items and didn't crash.

Also experimented with a piece of food, no problems.
inwkxm

Post by inwkxm »

I know little late adding to this post, but I can confirm on RoF2 client I did not have any problems with my combine. And was able to complete the iksar SK weapon to completion.

Now to get the Warrior, Necro and Shaman quests competed. HA

Toban
bardicle

Post by bardicle »

I apologize for the late reply, this is post-burn out. Is there a way to confirm which client I'm using? I was under the impression I was using the RoF2 cilent before, but I was never 100% sure on that (reading these replies solidified this doubt). The earlier crash may well have been a coincidental crash, or just a wrong client issue. I've downloaded the files from the EZ server now, but I used ones from a different source earlier.

BTW go ahead and delete this if the whole file downloading thing might lead to legal issues.