Brother Zephyl

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
daxtxad

Brother Zephyl

Post by daxtxad »

Hi, first of all thanks Poru for this server. I am having a blast =)

I have been camping Brother Zephyl today and got these faction hits. Nemen told me there is no faction hit on other emu servers, and i read on this thread that there isn't on Agnarr server either https://www.reddit.com/r/Agnarr/comment ... st_circle/

[Thu Jun 07 21:49:45 2018] You have slain Brother Zephyl!
[Thu Jun 07 21:49:45 2018] Your faction standing with Ashen Order has been adjusted by -100.
[Thu Jun 07 21:49:45 2018] Your faction standing with Guards of Qeynos has been adjusted by -100.
[Thu Jun 07 21:49:45 2018] Your faction standing with Silent Fist Clan has been adjusted by -100.
[Thu Jun 07 21:49:45 2018] You gain experience!!

Nemen also told me that he camped Zephyl for a long time for the robe and it didn't drop, and it drops much more often on other servers. This is the first time i camp this so i have no idea, but thought i would mention it.

Kind of related, i also looked for Brother Qwinn in SK and he was under the floor i think. I could see him moving on the map but he wasn't there.

Thanks!
daxtxad

Re: Brother Zephyl

Post by daxtxad »

Small followup:
Now i can see Brother Qwinn in SK. No idea what happened the other day.
About Brother Zephyl, today i camped him for more than 3 hours, and he spawned once without robe after that time.
Since Nemen told me he camped him for days without luck until another player gave him a spare robe, i will assume getting the robe from him would take too long and trash my faction in the process, so i will try doing the quest the regular way =)