FIXED: Vallon zek healing in time

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
k2cloud

Post by k2cloud »

Hey poru been on server 6 months love it, made forum acct to post this, i've done time many times now hadnt had this happen before last night i got to tallon/ vallon zek, i took down tallon np the one with the bow first, then engaged his brother, he still does his stun as usual, but everytime he stunned me, he would instant heal all the way to max health, i was 2 boxing as well so i never lost agro on him , he does this outsdie his room as well as inside, i finally was able to down him by using my discs before he could get a stun off, and once the real vallon dies upon his death the 3 fake ones spawn right on top of you. so this is bugged or acting quite different then it used to, just wanted to put it out there if you were soloing or couldnt burst disc alot of dps really fast he would be impossible to kill as is.
inwkxm

Re: Vallon zek healing in time

Post by inwkxm »

Can Confirm this as well. Was boxing with Bard and Rogue some time back and noticed it different. I thought at first it was that both had been stunned and he was healing back up but it appears that if one is stunned and he turns to the other he becomes full health. Using Disc was the only way I could burn him down as well.

Thanks,
Toban
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

This has been fixed. 🙂

Thanks for reporting it!