FIXED: Rathe Mountains Selo's

Message poru about exploits. Other bug reports go here.
Ttimm65

FIXED: Rathe Mountains Selo's

Post by Ttimm65 »

On my Bard "Robyn" when using Selo's run speed song I have a run speed of approximately 260. Rathe Mountains identifies this speed as having a Speed Hack activated. I receive a notification from the server that I am snared until the speed hack is disabled.

This zone also did this to me when my run speed was quite a bit lower and I was in the zone for part of my epic. This was several weeks ago, and I don't recall exact level, song or run speed. I didn't notice a message from the system saying it was a "HACK", but the zone reacted the same, perma-snared anytime I tried to use run speed song. I don't recall if the zone allowed the use of jboots or not (I was too busy bitching about how slow I was moving! :D )
Rayne

Re: Rathe Mountains "Hack Detected"

Post by Rayne »

Thanks for posting this!

I can confirm this as well, as I experienced this a while back (in Rathe as well, coincidence?). My bard was max AAs (instrument mastery, Fleet of Foot), though i can't recall if i was using a drum or not at the time.

I have a feeling I also experienced it in a few other zones, but this was post-Events (where I started using my bard less and less), and I completely forgot to report it myself. If I recall correctly the debuff pops up as "vine snare" or similar (this was with the correct spells file).
hoonywise

Rathe Mountains Selos Speed Bug / Erroneous Hack Count

Post by hoonywise »

It seems that when I zone into Rathe Mountains as a warrior and have Selo's speed buff without being grouped with the bard (disbanded just prior to zoning), the zone thinks that I have speed hack activated. It casts snare on me continuously (which doesn't stick) and also the Magus reports it as a hack count. Can you please fix this as well as clearing my hack count?

-Tanks