Host Connection Timeout

Message poru with exploits. Other bugs go here.
Danger

Host Connection Timeout

Post by Danger »

Hi guys,

So last night we had a patch, and prior to that, everything was working great! But only ten minutes after the patch updated on ragnarok, I immediately started getting kicked out of the server. It would tell me "Host connection Timeout, lost connection" for a good hour. I tried rebooting thinking perhaps it was me or my own internet, but it just kept on doing it.

Could this be due to the patch?
Danger

Re: Host Connection Timeout

Post by Danger »

So six hours later and it still isn't letting me log on for more than a couple of seconds. If I stay still, I am able to keep the connection. Once I start to move, it completely hosts times out. I've attempted to log onto Aberration and it just loaded fine. It didn't kick me out at all. I'm starting to believe that the area I flew over that suddenly kicked me out is bugged. Lat 68 and long 31.

I've flown over this area many times and this has never happened since the patch. Normally I wouldn't care, but I can't get back to my main base without being accidentally killed and I have two griffins and my wyvern there that I've attempted to get back with no avail ( it kept kicking me out when I flew on top of that location to retrieve my wyvern).
Danger

Post by Danger »

Okay! I managed to get a fix. I ended up logging in from my favorites under "view server" settings directly to the server.
I wonder if maybe the connection from the ark server lists isn't working? Either way, glad I was able to log on!
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

There have been quite a few buggy patches since Aberration came out.

I am seriously thinking about moving to the once-a-day late-night patch model to dodge some of the buggy micro-patches.
spriket

Post by spriket »

I'm unable to login after a patch. At one point in trying it says I'm already logged in. Is the fix on my side or the server side?
Casual Dreams - Ragnarok