An Iksar Betrayer

They will fist you to death.
Vacidia

An Iksar Betrayer

Post by Vacidia »

Hello all, I was wondering if someone who has completed the monk epic could tell me where in Chardok the iksar betrayer spawns as I think different servers have different spawn locations. I've read that he could spawn in the tunnels and the roaming sarnaks are his place holders or by the Ancient Guardian. I've been trying to get him to spawn for 4 days on and off with no luck and was hoping to know where I should focus. Thanks
inwkxm

Re: An Iksar Betrayer

Post by inwkxm »

It has been awhile but the location that I remember was the mob right by the bridge wall. This is in the same location at the Ancient Guardian and if memory is right this was a long camp for me and my monk as well. However the EXP was pretty good and the loot was not to bad either. So I was able to make the best of it while I was there.

Sounds like you are in the right location just have to keep on clearing the PH and he will spawn. Good luck to you.

Jallain
Vacidia

Post by Vacidia »

Thank you Inwkxm.
Hexis

Post by Hexis »

I can confirm he spawns to the right of the bridge where ancient golem spawns. Took me a full day of non stop killing of PHs to get him to spawn but in the mean time the code was great at lvl 48 so it’s not a bad camp to have to sit and wait.